This weekend Makenna got baptized and many of her family attended. It was a very special day for Makenna and she did great. I thought she would belt out a loud cry when Pastor Kris poured water on to her head but instead she let out a silent scream. If only I could have taken a picture of her face. It was priceless.
After church we took many pictures (I would share them with you but my sister Tori took them on her camera so I must wait patiently to receive them). Once pictures were finished, we headed to our place for a good old fashion BBQ. We had all the fixings - burgers, chips, fruit, pasta salad, lemonade, and the best cupcakes ever! Everyone had a great time eating, visiting, and playing/sitting outside. All the guys even managed to squeeze in two games of basketball! We couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you God for the beautiful weather and bringing the family together! God Bless Makenna!
My co-worker makes the best looking and tasting cakes ever. She made chocolate and carrot cake cupcakes along with a white with raspberry filling mini cake.
The yummy food:
Maya got spoiled this weekend by everyone even Great-Grandma Clara. How sweet is this picture?
and the new child of God is...Makenna!
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago

























