Wednesday, April 14

More Baptism

Wow what a busy week!  I am very thankful tomorrow is Thursday.  My house is in disarray, I haven't seen much of my girls, and I'm exhausted.  Sorry for the lack of posts and quality of posts but not much I can do when I'm not home.  However, I wanted to post a few more pictures from Makenna's baptism.  A big thank you to my sister Tori for taking and sharing the photos with me in such a timely manner.  I really appreciate it!

I promise to return to blogging very soon.  Please bear with me!

Here is Makenna getting water on her head - I wish I could have taken a picture of her face.  She wasn't happy and let out a "silent" scream.
cwvDm9asA3Lw9atmAbl5etGTDg
The family with one of our amazing pastors, Pastor Kris.
Makenna's Baptism 019
Makenna with all the Grandmas - so wonderful they were all able to attend.
Makenna's Baptism 031
Us and Makenna along with her Godparents Cherrie and Kelly (Dave's sister).  We really appreciate them taking on this very important role in Makenna's life. 
Makenna's Baptism 023
My best friend and sister Tori - love her!
ry=400 
My awesome friend Kai who came to witness the baptism - so thankful for her.
Kai
My nephews Benjamin and Jack with wild Maya and her adorable smile.
Maya
What a wonderful day last Sunday.  I am so thankful for our families for traveling to witness Makenna's baptism and to celebrate the day with us.  We are incredible lucky to be surrounded with so much love.