Sunday, September 26

Fall Festival

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I really enjoy fall and am looking forward to all the fall activities.  So far, I have enjoyed tuning in to some of my favorite TV shows.  Yes, I am trying to cut back per my previous post but there are some that I just have to watch.  I am so not ready to give up TV completely.

Yesterday we enjoyed another fun fall activity, the Fall Festival sponsored by our local park district.  Thanks to my friend who recommended it, we met them there for a couple of hours.  Makenna slept her way through most of it but Maya enjoyed the pony rides, bouncy thing, hay maze, pumpkin decorating, and more.  It was a big hit according to a 3 year old!

I highly recommend finding a fall festival or a pumpkin patch in your area.  It really is fun for the entire family. 

IMG_1630
IMG_1626
IMG_1641
IMG_1637
 IMG_1657

4 comments:

Us4 Cats said...

It looks like a blast!
I look forward to times like this with our il one.
Wonderful photos of the Fall activities. They look like they really enjoyed themselves!!
Not to plug this-but do you like Fall scents; apple, harvest, pumpkin? Because Our first fundraiser surrounds the seasin of Fall; candle Tarts, Eth colors. Check it out if interested! I apologize if i already have mentioned this??- :)

Glad y'all had a great day!

Deena said...

Looks like fun! I love Maya's hair by the way...did you do that? So cute...my little one won't be able to wear headbands forever, so I bet get learning!

Jinnia Low said...

Hi Theresa, this looks like so much fun! My son enjoyed train rides and pony rides at our local pumpkin farm.

Your blog looks great! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm now following you and look forward to getting to know you.

Jinnia
http://jinnialow.com

Katie said...

Theresa, I am so happy to connect with another North Dakota mommy blogger! We lived in Fargo for years until moving...deep into the prairie but we still get there often. Your girls are beautiful and I look forward to following. The best pumpkin patch we have found is near Oakes. It's open on the weekends in the fall, Potter's Way.