I am on the plane writing this message. To be honest, I have had the goal to write this for many weeks, but the time simply got away from me.
I am on a trip to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to spend a week with a group of amazing people from Olivet Lutheran Church. We have a busy agenda planned with the boys at Kolfe at the center of our week.
The boys hold a special place in my heart and I hope that through our visit a strong bond and relationship can be built to finally take the sponsorship program with Hopechest to the level that all parties expect.
I will be blogging our trip so be sure to check back often this week. On the agenda in addition to the boys at Kolfe are Ethiopia Reads, a trip north to the rural part of Ethiopia and another orphanage, and the Alert hospital (you can read more about this hospital and the people that have built a community around it here.)

























