Last night when we came to bed, we found this...
Maya had gotten out of her bed and crawled into ours last night before we came to bed. I have to admit, I started a bad habit with Maya. It started when Dave was in Ethiopia this past month. Maya would wake up, walk into my bedroom, and I would let her crawl into bed with me. Honestly, I didn't mind having her with me. It was lonely without Dave home and Maya made it less lonely for me. I think I made it less lonely for her too.
Maya has been a trooper with everything going on with Makenna, Dave being gone, and everything else going on right now. I know she is feeling the stress in the house which breaks my heart. Maya deserves to have her mommy and daddy back. She deserves to have us present. I know she feels the stress as she is begging for me to cuddle with her while watching TV, she is crawling into our bed or at least trying to a lot more often, and she is acting out while seeking attention. Good news is we are aware and trying to make sure Maya gets the positive attention she deserves. We are trying out best to get back to normal (whatever that is).
*Many of you are asking for an update on Makenna - I promise to update the blog very soon. Please keep her in your prayers as we do have a long road in front of us.

























