This afternoon my co-worker/friend and I volunteered for the Salvation Army and bell rang for 2 1/2 hours in the cold. Our company takes part in this each year and this is my second year participating. Thankfully I am prepared and had triple layers on of almost everything. I also bought my wanna be Ugg boots from Target ($19.99 on sale) yesterday. By being dressed in layers and enjoying a complimentary Starbucks hot chocolate, I survived as did my friend Angela. Maya and I are now home, early, and enjoying some mother-daughter time (minus my quick blog entry here). Speaking of my daughter she is yelling "mommy, mommy". I guess that is my cue to sign off. Have a great night everyone and STAY WARM!
1 comments:
arrghhh! Sounds so cold! We're feelign sorry for ourselves because it didn't get above 7 CELCIUS today ... guess we don't know what we're talking about :)
Post a Comment