Sunday, December 7

Naartjie

While visiting Seattle with my family, I came across this fabulous kids store call Naartjie. I found it to be very unique, very colorful, and addicting. I ended up visiting it 3 times during my long weekend visit. On my last visit, I finally asked the store clerk about the store. She told me it originated in South Africa and much of the design work is actually still being done there. It is such a great store and you can shop online! Here is Maya wearing one of the outfits.
IMG_3758
IMG_4306
Do you have a favorite kids store? Please share!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mouth waters every time I think of the Naartjie's in South Africa! We were only there for three weeks, but I think we ate 4 boxes. They are a fruit, kind of like a clementine. Yummy! Anyway great post! We bought Owen a bunch of boutique clothes while in SA, I will have to look at the brands. I will think of our favorite kids store and get back to you.

Theresa said...

I didn't know it was a fruit. Can you buy them in the US?

Anonymous said...

I have never seen them here.

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute!

Roger/Karen Ouse said...

Theresa,
I love Naartjie clothes. I have a huge box in the closet for the boys to grow into. I found they run large. I do really well on ebay getting Naartjie. Isn't it fun to find something different than what is local. Enjoy....