Monday, December 22

I'm excited for tomorrow!

What is tomorrow you may ask?  Well...tomorrow Maya is getting her hair done by Tarsi!  We finally tracked down the gal that had done Maya's hair before.  We are hoping she can do something cute for Christmas.  I'll post some pictures tomorrow night.  Please pray that Maya cooperates as it is during nap time (only time we could get in with her). 

5 comments:

Shelly said...

What do you know about BFAS? I saw your blog listed on the paperchase and I am VERY curious as brandon and I just learned of it and are quite excited! Hope you are having a super Christmas week!

Anonymous said...

How funny! I was going to get Owen and Abe in tomorrow with Will and Brandon!!Good Luck!

Mom to many said...

Totally interested in your "group" that gets together. Sounds way fun! Let me know... you can e-mail me all the details if you want. weels1@hotmail.com Thanks.

Claudia said...

How exciting! Would love to see pictures when they're done :)

Valerie said...

Hello, do you think you could ever share Tarsi's number with us? I think I need to get T in sometime and Nicole said you think she's great. Merry Christmas, I can't wait to see pictures of Maya's hair!