Saturday, December 27

Whew, finally home

It feels like forever since I have updated my blog.  I guess being out of town for the holidays is a good reason.  We had a wonderful Christmas with my family.  We also had a great visit with Dave's family yesterday and this morning before driving back to Fargo.  Unfortunately one thing wasn't so good.  We lost Dave's grandmother early this morning.  She was a very sweet and lovely lady who lived a wonderful 97 years.  Maya kept saying "Grandma Barbara" today.  We told Maya she is sleeping so she says "Grandma Barbara sleeping".   It is too bad that Maya will never know her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad that the rest of your holiday went well! Can't wait to see you Monday!

L & D said...

So sorry for you all to hear of your loss. I can relate since last christmas eve we lost my grandmother. Was a tough christmas for mom and the rest of our family this year. Big hugs to you all. Glad you had a wonderful christmas.....