Monday, August 16

Makenna's 1 Year Picture Outfit

Makenna's pictures are right around the corner and I am so excited.  We have decided to do a mini session with Tera at Blessings Photography with just Makenna as we are taking outdoor family pictures in September. 

In preparation of Makenna's 1 year pictures, I asked Jenn to make this fabulous one of a kind first birthday outfit.  Isn't it adorable?!

 IMG_1344

Dave thinks it is kind of silly and likes to tease me by saying the bottoms look like clown pants.  I realize they are busy and baggy but I find them absolutely adorable. 

 IMG_1346

The outfit was made not only for Makenna's pictures but also for her first birthday party which unfortunately didn't go as planned.

Jen is simply amazing and very creative.  She will take customize orders and is unbelievably quick.  She made this outfit in just a few days!  You really have to check out her Etsy shop here.  I really couldn't be happier with the outfit.

I know Makenna will look good for her pictures so please pray that she is in a good mood and smiles for the camera!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the outfit!!