Saturday, November 27

‘Tis the Season

To be Jolly. Fa La La La La La La La La

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope all of you took time to be thankful for all the wonderful things in your life. We enjoyed our day very much. Our original plans of spending time with family fell through but instead we got to spend the day as a family and enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with good friends. We are thankful.

Now it is time to look ahead. I am thrilled to say Christmas is a mere 29 days away. Woo Hoo! Christmas is by far my favorite holiday of the year.

Who couldn’t love:
• Christmas Lights
• Christmas Decorations
• Christmas Carols
• Christmas Spirit

I love all of it. I am not a Black Friday shopper by no means but I love hitting up Target in the late am. This year we got an awesome night sleep, got ready, and headed to Target. It was so busy but I didn’t care. I loved it. I loved being surrounded by others and I was in such a great mood. It feels great to be in the holiday spirit.

Now I am busy nesting at home. I’m not sure exactly why except maybe because Christmas is only 29 days away! And maybe because Dave is leaving me right afterwards for Ethiopia. Regardless, I am nesting and am loving it.

Off to tackle more of my list…