Monday, November 8

Birthday Celebration

On Saturday we spent the day as a family celebrating Dave's birthday.  We didn't do anything too crazy as we all needed a day of rest.  Dave decided a birthday lunch out was in order so we enjoyed a Mexican meal.  The girls loved it and especially loved the free chips! 

Later in the evening, Dave made his own birthday meal (yes, I know I should have cooked but Dave is the cook and so he cooked) of yummy BBQ's full of veggies and homemade fries.  We finished the meal with a surprise Cold Stone Creamery ice cream cake.  Dave loved it as I had it especially made for him which meant pumpkin ice cream, Dave's favorite.

Thank you to all of you who wished Dave a happy birthday and who granted Dave's birthday wish of giving $37 for his 37th birthday.  Words can not express how thankful we are to have such wonderful friends and family.