Thursday, December 3

Ethiopia here we come - BIG Announcement!!!!

IMG_8252 
IMG_8253
IMG_8254
IMG_8284
IMG_8285
IMG_8286
IMG_8261 
IMG_8289
IMG_8263

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Congrats on completing court!! I am so happy for you all!

my life, my loves! said...

SOOOOO Excited for you guys!! :) I can't wait to see the addition to your family!! :) CONGRATS!!

JourneyToNumberThree said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting!

Stacy said...

congratulations!!! you have a lot to celebrate

John and Gail said...

That is so exciting....what a great job you did....love it !

Kathy Freier said...

We are so thrilled for you guys!! We can't wait to meet her!! Yippeeee!! We have to get together before you leave!! And of course again when you get home!!

Melissa said...

CONGRATS! Can not wait to follow your journey to bringing your daughter home!!!

Beret said...

Yay! This is great news! I cannot wait to meet her. Now, go start packing! :)

Amanda Ricard said...

Congrats!!! I bet Maya is excited!!! That is awesome!

Ronnie and Suzi said...

BEST NEWS EVER!!! HUGE congratulations to all of you! Maya is a BIG sister!!! Wow! Just awesome! Couldn't be happier for you guys!

Claudia said...

oh wow - what fabulous news!!! Congratulations!!

Valerie said...

I'm very happy for you. How exciting! What a great Christmas present!

AnnMarie & Nick said...

WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO, contrats!

Michael said...

WooooHoooooo!!!!! Congratulations you guys!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! What great news!! When are you leaving???? I am more than happy for you!!!
Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Mama Papaya said...

Many congratulations!

Kari said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!! Absolutely wonderful news!