On Sunday afternoon, we braved the frigid cold weather and headed out to visit Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus with our good friends Kimberly, Greg, and Abygail. From our surprise, Maya ran right up to Santa and sat on his lap! It sure helped that her friend Abygail had no fear what so ever. Both girls sat and talked to Santa. I think it helped that a sucker was waiting in the wings :) After visiting Santa and receiving their sucker, the girls got to decorate a cookie with Mrs. Santa Claus. Who knew that could be such a hit! Regardless of the weather, we all had a great time.

1 comments:
She is a such a doll. What a brave girl going right up to Santa:)We will have to see what Santa brings? I just want you to know I love your blog and check it everyday. Thanks for taking the time to post.
God Bless,
Karen
www.hernkekid.blogspot.com
adopting 2 kiddos from ET
Post a Comment