Tuesday, December 22

Maya is ready...

to exercise!  Since Dave and I missed our am workout (aka we couldn't get out of bed this morning) we all exercised as a family tonight.  Check out Maya's outfit!  Apparently the 80's are back! 

IMG_8443 IMG_8444

Side note: here is a close up of Maya's face.   All her scratches are healing which is good.  Maya hasn't complained about her face so they must not hurt.
IMG_8446

2 comments:

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Too funny...I soo grew up in the 80's....she is sooo in!! LOL. Glad to see she is healing.

God Bless,
Karen
www.hernkekid.blogspot.com

Jodi Queenan Artist copyright 2011 said...

I love the name, Makenna. It is on the top of my list too. I picked our boy name, Jayden. Grant picked the girl name, Callie. Soooo, we'll see.

I see the post below with some of my artwork. Thanks for including me. I hope that the boys were able to add some additional sponsors.

We'll be praying for you in these coming days. A new adventure is beginning for you.

-Jodi

New Blog: jqueenan.blogspot.com