Sunday, December 13

Makenna's Room

We have made some progress in the last 2 weeks.  Makenna's room is close to completion thanks to Dave hanging the window treatments, the crib made, and some positioning of furniture.  I am now trying to figure out what I want to do with the walls.  Any cute decoration ideas?  Maya loves the room and feels very comfortable in it.  She even managed to make a maze out of the bumper and had loads of fun with make believe and book reading. 

IMG_8337

I found this adorable crib bedding at TJ Maxx and am in LOVE with it.  I also scored some good deals at Ikea (love this store).  Now I just need to come up with some ideas for the walls.

IMG_8341
IMG_8344

We have also been busy trying to purchase some necessities for our trip such as formula and diapers.  I forgot how expensive everything is!  Thankfully kids are worth every penny (most of the time - ha!).

IMG_8339 

Now we are off to tackle more of our to-do list.  I am feeling more confident we will be ready for our trip.  Since Maya joined our family, I realize not everything can be done ASAP and that is okay.  Everything will work out in the end.  Right?