Wednesday, December 9

Freaked OUT!

Do your shoulders and neck ever hurt terribly when stress takes over? I can honestly say my shoulders and neck hurt terribly and I may just have to beg Dave to give me a mini massage. I am officially freaking out here. I have so much to do and not enough time or mojo. I don't know where to begin to be honest. Dave is so busy trying to finalize our travel plans, book plane tickets, and figure out where we are staying while in country. I love him for doing that as I'm not sure I could do it. I on the other hand am spending too much brain power freaking out! It doesn't help that I have a sinus infection, pink eye, and not able to physically go into work today. I know I need to create a list - actually I need several lists such as:

  • Packing list - for me, family, baby, and donations
  • Shopping list for trip
  • Shopping list of all the things I need to purchase while in Ethiopia
  • Tasks to complete before leaving list
  • Contact list, miscellaneous list for my mother

YIKES! Did I also mention that Christmas is around the corner???? Okay, I think my immediate to-do list is to take several deep breaths and get some rest so I can tackle my other "lists".

On a "more calm" note - Maya is super excited for her baby sister to come home. She already plans to share her toys, teach her how to go potty in the toilet, and help mommy and daddy out (lucky us). Below is a picture from the other night. She is a proud big sis!

IMG_8280-1

1 comments:

Beret said...

Hang in there! If you need any of my lists you can have them! :)