Tuesday, June 15

Beautiful Adoption Artwork


I have blogged about Jodi's amazing work in previous blog posts, but I must write about it one more time.  Jodi is an AMAZING artist who makes the most beautiful and meaningful pieces of adoption artwork.  Her art and gifts are for adoption families and multicultural families with the intention of inspiring hope and courage through our imagination.

I have one of her pieces of art displayed in my family room.  It is one of my favorites pieces of artwork in my entire house!

One of her newest projects is modern life books.  If you recall, I blogged two post ago about life books for my two adoptive daughters.  Jodi now sells a few options of modern life books that are totally cool.  Check them out here. 

If the modern life books are not what you are looking for or you also want some awesome art, then check out all of her artwork and jewelry on her Etsy site.  I promise you will fall in love with them as did I. 

Now I just need to decide which one I am going to buy for Makenna's room.  It is a hard decision!

1 comments:

Jodi Queenan Artist copyright 2011 said...

Oh.... thanks Theresa that is so nice of you!!!!