Monday, June 7

Curly or Straight?

I usually blog about Maya's hair but this time it is about me.  I need opinions.  What looks better - curly or straight?  I've been wearing my hair straight for years but lately I've been wearing it curly.  It is a breath of fresh air as it is so easy. 

Tonight I finally took the time to get my hair cut and colored.  I am blonde again :)  So be honest - curly, straight or both?

IMG_0591-1 IMG_0599-1

8 comments:

judy said...

I love curly with the length that it is now. It looks fresh and summery.

Anonymous said...

Keep it curly. I go through the same thing. People seem to comment more on my curly hair than my straight hair. If it is faster even more reason to stay curly. I also think it makes you look younger.

DenaeDahlen said...

They both look great, but if curly is quicker/easier, I definately vote for that!

Kristy Reek said...

Curly! Love it curly! Looks so cute and makes you look even younger than you normally look!!

JonesEthiopia said...

I like curly, too!

Marlo said...

Love the curls!

Theresa said...

I like it curly too.

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I like it curly- You look lovely.

Nice to meet you- I found you via the Friday Follow- and I am your number 36!

Hope you have a nice weekend- your girls are beautiful.