I'm tired and exhausted. I am looking around my house and am thinking I need to stop blogging and get to work. I have so much to do. What I really want to do is take a nap on the couch and forget about my giant to-do list. I'm burnt out. I'd love to know what the secret is to accomplishing everything. I'd love to know how one works full-time out of the house, spends quality time with their children, gets all the laundry and cleaning done, find time to relax, and of course time to blog.
There just isn't enough time in a day and the weekends are way too short. Does anyone have any tips on how to balance everything? I did go out with a few friends last night and saw the movie "Sex and the City". We even had a couple of cosmos before the movie. I am lucky to have been able to go out with friends but today I am suffering for it. I have no energy.
At least I have my two girls to make me forget about things even if it is only for a few minutes.

3 comments:
Get a cleaning lady! - seriously!
Take a long hard look at that list and take off anything that isn't absolutely necessary. Also limit the organized/structured activities that you commit to for yourself or the kids. Finally, the word "no" is your friend. :)
I've felt like this EVERY day we've been home from ET. I just feel "blah". Definitely thinking about a cleaning lady.
Post a Comment