Friends are great and every girl needs a good friend. Right? I know I need my girlfriends and I treasure each and every one of them. Even though I don't get to spend as much time as I would like with my friends, I do try to connect with them as much as I possibly can.
Maya has some really great friends too even at age 3. It is amazing how quick kids can make friends. I could only dream of making friends so easily. One of Maya's good friends is Wren. I swear those two act more like sisters. Wren and Maya can literally drive each other crazy (and drive us parents crazy too). Although they have their not so good moments, they also have wonderful and beautiful moments. Both of them get so excited to see the other and are quick to give hugs. They have the best time together and usually never want to say good-bye.
A few days ago, Wren's dad Evan shared some photos of the girls from the past few months. This particular picture just made me laugh. I love it. The girls were at another friend's birthday party in late August and lounging by the pool in the hot sun. This picture made me fast forward 13 years as I see them hanging out at a public pool (and hopefully not checking out any cute boys!).
They look so much older than 3. Can't you see vision them 13 years from now? Yikes! That really freaks me out. But seriously, aren't friends the best?
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago


























