After the parade and after all the good-byes, we headed towards the pep rally for some good old fashion BBQs and brats. We filled our plates, got everyone seated, and started to chow. And then...I dropped the brat full of ketchup and mustard on my lap and then it rolled onto the floor. Awesome. I cleaned myself up and we continued to eat our lunch.
And then it happened.
Dave took Makenna into the bathroom for a diaper change. He came back out and handed me a half naked child in her diaper, socks, and her top shirt (she had a onesie on underneath). Dave turned and walked back into the bathroom to clean up.
What happened? Makenna had a massive blow out. Her first one.
Great. We had no change of clothes and the game was about to begin. I told Dave to take Maya to the game, I'll take Makenna home, and they could snag a ride home with our friend Evan who was with us. Once we reached our car, Dave sparked an idea. He decided to run into the stadium and purchase a cheerleading outfit for Makenna. Not exactly what I wanted to spend my money on but I did want to attend the game. Dave left and came back with a 2T. It was huge! We changed Makenna's clothes and headed to the game.
Lesson learned - bring an extra pair of clothes with you at all times as you never know if a blow out will happen.
Before pictures - how cute is she?
After pictures -
still cute but you can see she'll be wearing this outfit for years.

























