Sunday, January 17

Day 4 - Tuesday

OK, OK – time for some photos of Makenna Bethlehem!

IMG_9016 IMG_9030 IMG_9034 IMG_9038 IMG_9145 IMG_9167

Tuesday Night

On Tuesday night we walked down to the end of the road with another family staying with us at the Ethiopia Guest Home. They are a family adopting a six-year old boy and they are from Montana. They have been great having here with us as we have much in common.

IMG_9043 IMG_9044

The cafe was really nice and they had draft beer which Dave and Jen enjoyed. Of course, I opted for the Macchiato. I think it may have been the best one yet!IMG_9048

2 comments:

Kris said...

She is absolutely beautiful! We cannot wait to meet her and talk to Maya about how wonderful it is to be a big sister!! Our love to all of you!

THe Gorden Family

Nadine said...

Okay, I cry everytime I see pictures of how happy all of you are. I am so happy for you, she is so beautiful. I'm proud to have the addition to the Held family. Can't wait to meet her! Congratulations all of you on your wonderful family!!