Long are the days where we eat gourmet dinners and eat out. Instead we opt to eat in and make kid friendly food. What's for dinner at our place? It is wiener wraps and macaroni & cheese. YUM!
Every time I think of wiener wraps I think back to my grade school days. I always gave my wieners to my friend Sarah and she gave me her wraps. Isn't it funny how something like a food reminds you of a memory from the past?
Anyone want to come over? We'd love to have you!
Next meal - chicken nuggets :) Ha!


























4 comments:
That actually looks and sounds really good!! I can't remember the last time I had a weiner wrap...I would love to come to dinner! :)
Mmmmm, we make those too. Except with a slice of cheese in each one. Such a fun treat (even for grown-ups).
I'm not commenting on your tasty dinner. :)
Instead, I wanted to let you know about a book called Orphans and the Fatherless. (I talk about adoption in it as well.)
If you want to check it out, go to www.orphansandthefatherless.com
Sorry...I didn't see an email!
Our kids BEG for this meal :) LOVE IT. We will have to come over for dinner when we are in MN :)
Post a Comment