Thursday, March 4

You NEED these necklaces!

Purchase of these necklaces goes towards Kolfe Boys Orphanage!

Jodi from JStudios created these awesome necklaces and the proceeds go towards helping all the boys at Kolfe. Who wouldn't want to help an orphan and have a beautiful unique piece of jewelry? I love mine and you will love yours too. I only have 4 left to sell so contact me if you are interested by leaving a comment or emailing me at ethiopiatofargo@gmail.com.

Means "Hope" and is $22 (with chain)
IMG_9845
$22 (with chain)
IMG_9847
Means "Faith" and is $22 (with chain)
IMG_9848
a pendant only no chain, $10
IMG_9849
JStudios has many other wonderful pieces of art including more jewelry so check her blog out as you won't be disappointed! Go here. And...if you don't feel you want to purchase a necklace, you can also help sponsor a pizza party for the boys. Check out Lindsey's blog for more details!

1 comments:

Erica said...

I love these necklaces! I don't see this design on Jodi's Etsy - do you know if she has more? I would love one in this style and chain that says Enat. Let me know. :)