Monday, March 8

My Book Came!!!

My Shutterfly photo book finally arrived today and I couldn't be happier. All 63 pages are about our amazing trip to Ethiopia. I included as many pictures as possible considering I took over 500 pictures and I tried to document everything. You think we were there for weeks versus 7 days as apparently I had a lot to say! I am just so happy about this book and can't wait to show it off. I love talking about adoption and about Ethiopia. Makenna likes the book too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it!!! We will need to get together soon!

Ronnie and Suzi said...

Oh my goodness she is so stinkin' cute with that book! Great picture!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute! What a family you have! That is so awesome! Following you now! Thanks for linking up to Connect MEme Monday!

http://thepursuitofmommyness.com/